Friday, October 2, 2009

Fall's coming!




It's now fall to me. This crazy utah weather finally showed up this week going from 87 ish degrees to 47 degrees? yeah, all in a 24 hour period. Oh Utah, such a joy, this mischievous state, playing tricks on us. Im actually quite happy about the weather change though. The more sad and gray it gets, it seems the happier I get? Reminds me of my family, hot coca, blankets, good books and long movies. Who would have thought my Oregon roots run so deep? ha.
My Ben still has his horrible neck pain and is missing his football game this saturday. (doctors orders) I really hope his visit to the chiropractor on monday really helps him. It's football season for Pete's sake! Time to play

1 comment:

  1. YOU!!!!!!!! It's been SO LONG! How are you friend?!!! Marla and I were just talking about you! So glad to see your pretty face!!!

    ReplyDelete