Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ben = Football

So life Is going really great right now! I have just gotten a HUGE weight lifted off my shoulders because I just finished " The Hunger Games" Book series. It was so great in a horrible way. I couldn't stop reading them due to cleaver characters and unexpected story twists and, it tormented me. Now that that is over I can relax... and prepare myself for Football season. I don't know what I'm saying though, for some people football season just started., but for me (Being married to Ben) I have been in football season since Practice started.He went to all the open practices and then some. That man is on a 'Needs to know'!! I turn on the t.v., It's on ESPN. Ben's on the computer, it's Cougar Board. Ben's on his phone, talking to someone about playing football together or what is new with BYU "Going Independent" etc. etc. . Ben is so happy though and that makes me so happy!

2 comments:

  1. hey katie! i found your blog on your facebook so i decided to stalk it! i love blogs! ive added you to mine if you want to check it out www.gillmanfive.blogspot.com. you and your hubby are so freakin cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie! Love your blog! Come visit ours anytime:) I know how you feel about the football thing...Brad is a fanatic!

    ReplyDelete