Tuesday, December 21, 2010

BabY TaLk

Thub Thub. Thub Thub. The best sound I have EVER heard. I am now 12 weeks with baby and today was the first day of REAL proof that our little guy is in there! All I could think of was I can't believe I have a baby in there!!!! I'm so lucky!!! I'm so happy! So I started to laugh and it turned into a crying /laughing mess.

Me being Pregnant is all I have wanted to talk about since I found out!! So I'll catch you up on what's been going on!

I found out I was pregnant 20 min. before Ben got home from work so I rushed around screaming with joy, drove to the store, got a baby balloon and in lipstick wrote on our bathroom mirror "This means we are gonna have a baby!" He came home and I coaxed him into "picking up dirty clothes" out of the bathroom. When He saw it, it was so great because we got to freak out together.

I eat and eat and eat.

I was a walking zombie for the first 10 weeks
(I'm ok though now)

Ben and I don't like the same names. That will be tricky haha

I learned that my forgetfulness was partially from being pregnant. That made me feel so much better about myself. "Were did I put my phone Ben?""Ben do you have my wallet?"" Ben do you know where I put my glasses?" " Benny did I eat dinner tonight or was that yesterday?" Thank goodness for my sweet Husband, he does not seem to mind.....much

I don't sleep like a normal person anymore. I get up like 3 or 4 times a night to eat or go to the restroom!!

Prenatal Vitamins Make me sick. So I just take them at night and sleep through the yuck feeling.

I think I want to have a Girl, but it's not official yet

I heard pregnant women turn into "crazy pregnant ladies". That has not happened to me yet.

I have random People (usually guys) telling me I should do the birth at home, go herbal, all that. That their wives did it and it's the best. Thanks but no thanks. I Like clean Hospitals and drugs.

Ben and I seem to be the only ones who notice my belly IS getting a little bigger. So fun.

I feel more close to Ben and more In love with him Than I EVER have! He is truly my Best Friend. My second Half. and I dream that our kids will look like him and smell like him.


3 comments:

  1. Katie we are soooo excited for you!! I'm so glad you are feeling good. Can't wait to see if it will blue or pink for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!! I'm glad that you aren't feeling too sick or anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous30.12.10

    Congratulations! I can seriously relate to a lot of things you posted- so exciting and yes on drugs and hospitals! xoxo Troy

    ReplyDelete