Wednesday, February 22, 2012

life till now. In a nutshell

I'm 26. I am So happy with my life experience thus far and look forward to so much more joy and Happiness and Good lessons that come from hard times.
I am grateful I was born into My parents family. That i was the youngest Girl. I had a VERY loving upbringing and my parents raised me without me hearing them have ONE fight. I love That my parents raised me in the LDS Faith. That Because they were taught the gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and were Baptized I was fortunate to grow up with the knowledge of the Plan of Salvation. That Families Can be together Forever. That God hears and answers my Prayers and i will never be alone on this earth no matter how alone i may feel. I am happy to have had my heart broken before i met Ben. I learned So much about the person i wanted and needed to be. I became ready to meet and fall in Love with him because of those experiences. I love how I met Ben. I love that I married My wonderful Husband after 2 years of Dating. I love that Ben and I never rushed into "The Good Life". I love that we shared a Car for 4 years. It was Horrible looking Back but we laugh at how crazy it was with our schedules. I love that we waited 5 years before WE decided to Have our Perfect Baby Boy. I am So happy Being a Mom and find it surreal and Magical when i see him. He is a Beautiful Spirit and i love to Ponder that.
.....I know there is SO much more in store for me and i'm excited

1 comment: