Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas time!!




Ben and I had such a Wonderful Christmas this year. It started on Wed. When Sarah, Tim, Isaac and Landon came into town. That night we were all together making Graham cracker houses. It was so much fun! Ben made of course a BYU one, I made a Fairy house, My sister in law made a Crack house complete with Cinnamon bear wearing a wife beater. haha. Every ones were so cute and we had a good time eating all the Candy that came with perfecting them.

On Thursday We acted out the Christmas Story. Talia, me and Sarah were angels. Erin, Seth and Emmy were Mary, Joseph and baby- as Sarah would say- Baby Jebus. Tim Was a shepherd with his boys Landon and Isaac as sheep. Ben, Jesse and Schuyler were Wise men. We had such a great time and we were all filled with the Sprit of Christ.

Christmas day was full of presents, games, snacks and naps. I have to say Band hero was one of the funniest times of the day. Sarah trying to sing Janet Jackson song Black Cat, I think? haha oh, so funny we could not get the rhythm of the song. It being like 2 in the morning I think also made if a little funnier. loved every second.
























No comments:

Post a Comment