Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas

Family

I wish I could see you at Christmas! But, not being there made me think of all my Brothers, Sisters, Mom and Dad and how much you all mean to me! I jotted down a few things that stuck out in my mind about all of you. Miss you all and Hope you enjoy it!


Mom you have so many good talents like hula whooping all over the place,
I always remember not to tickle you or you’ll punch me in the face.

Dad you have an act for kindness, I have always admired you for that.
I like how you wear tight pants, cowboy boots and a cement mixer hat.

Shelly you have always been able to sing like a bird.
I like that you make books, are funny and so absurd.

Holly you are witty and the smartest one of all,
I love your pies, your eyes, and that your nose is so small.

Heidi is just so lovable any one could tell you that,
I used to pee on you when I was little, and you were as cool as a cat.

Tim you’re so funny, like walks, and to keep the house clean.
You grow a beard for the winter but keep it through spring; you’re so lovable but that beard makes you look so mean.

Ron you like church, want babies, work somewhere and never give anything away for free.
“Sorry Tom”, and “I don’t know?” Are between you and me.

Jake you are so hilarious you always have been.
Would you rather eat steak or poke your eyes out with a pen?

Nathan is the baby and always will be
I’ll know him in Heaven where he is waiting for me.


Merry Christmas!!!
Love you all, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment