Saturday, November 12, 2011

It was just, Nice.

This one time, when Ben and I were first dating, we were driving around pretty parts of San Diego and I was telling Ben how I had been craving a chocolate pie blah blah our conversation was about pies and how good they are! He ended up surprising me and took me to Marie calendars for some yumm pie. I joyfully ordered a slice and then when the waitress asked what he wanted he said "I'm good". I knew he wanted pie? "wait why aren't you getting pie?" He just said "well I knew you wanted some pie but I can't have any because I'm fasting". First i loved that he was so sweet to take me there and second i thought it was so sweet he was fasting during the week. I don't remember how it all happened but I still ate the chocolate pie in front of him!?
( he must of made me do it because that just sounds so mean).
I fell in love a little bit that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment