Thursday, November 10, 2011

Starts with a T

A little over 2 years ago some of my friendly coworkers told me to read this Amaaazing book. I was like guys.. I don't read books! For example, Ann of Green Gables. I read the book, took me like a week. I watched the movie took like 3 1/2 hours and is was EXACTLY like the book. Anyway, they just kept talking about how great it was and on an on... Okay guys, what is this book about? Well, Vampires and werwolf's and ( it sounded ridiculous!) They had the book, I took it home, and that's how I read TWILIGHT.

I'm not a twilight freak.....but I am a fan. I read the books, all of them, in a timely manner. I was sucked in by the crazy love triangle, great writing and my imAAAginAAAtiOOOOn! and pretty quickly i was one of those weird girls, gushing about it.

So when the movie was coming out, all of us girls at work decided to go opening night and wait in line. Me and one other girl Sariah decided to take the first shift waiting in ( the freezing outside) line. We were like strangers but by the end of our shift, best friends. We watched the horribly made movie and laughed our heads off! That's one case where I didn't regret reading the books instead of just watching the movies.

The next movie is out on the 18th and I can't wait. I watch them (certainly not because they are great) but because I have so much fun with the people I'm with. I loved the books AND the movies, but for very different reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment