Friday, April 27, 2012

Magic

Sometimes as an Adult we forget how magical the world really is. Luckily I have a sweetheart Gaby who helps me see it! 
Gabe was playing away in a water bucket out in our back yard when he noticed this piece of plastic dancing in the wind. He was intently mesmerized! Simple thing to me at first. A dirty piece of plastic some construction worker didn't throw away and now is flying litter in my back yard. Gabe however Saw for the first time the wind carrying something. He saw gravity in action as it fell. No one was there moving it around.  It was like Magic to him and to me it was the sweetest thing i had ever seen. I saw him look at gross trash and see Magic. I love Being a Mom to this little guy. He is The Best thing in the whole World

No comments:

Post a Comment