Sunday, May 20, 2012

A great Day

Sariah is Pregnant. She happens to be my greatest friend and As soon as i saw the commercial for the new movie "What to Expect when you're Expecting" I was like GIRL! (I started to say 'GIRL' to be funny/annoying and now i just say it out of bad habit) We have GOT to see this together When it comes out. So...3 weeks later Her and her hubbs came into town and we made a day out of it! Zoo With the Gabes in the Morning. Car show. Dinner. Then THE movie :)
It was really cute to see Gabe see all these animals for the first time. He really loved the little tiny monkey's  jumping around all over the place and He seemed to love the giraffes too (inherited from me).  he especially loved kids walking by, fences and trees. Such. A cutie pie

Maximum relaxum

His thing right now is Pointing. He loves pointing!








By the end of our Zoo day he was like "Sitting in strollers are for Babies!"
He stroller surfed the last half hour we were there 

The immediately caught his eye. The elephant light up sword!
Must have


Gabe, Me, Sariah

CAR SHOW
 I think when i go to these and see these sweet old vehicles, I imagine myself living in that time. haha I'm a little bit of a loser that way.

Batman? Not old but awesome!

This was actually My FAVORITE!!!! I love love love it!!
ah... tear. look at that yellow!
(Sariah, the perfect little car Model)

I just had Niel Diamond's Voice in my head looking at this...


and then
 there was THIS car. Haha
What the heck were they thinking?? 

DINNER
Texas Road house is not a Sariah and Katie original, But since the Men were with us we decided to give them a break form our usual girlie Olive Garden. Think, they appreciated it.


As for the MOVIE... 
My Husband was wining all weekend about seeing it. How Horrible it was going to be, could we just see something else.. blah blah. Lucky for him, I made him suck it up and go. 
And..thank goodness, the Movie delivered. 
WE were all Laughing so hard and thinking about our babies. It was a really great flick, and i shall be watching it again.
We ALL including Ben, really liked it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment