Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday


So, When Zumba Tuesday comes around I'm always thinking How i really need to eat extra healthy, just drink water for my drinks and then maybe i will be absolutely amazing for the fun, kick my butt evening. (as if it makes up for all the days in-between ha) I really tried....
                                      
                                                  Lunch. Good start Katie!

A light Snack.  Then another Light snack and then i thought, These delicious cookies should really be out of my house on Tuesdays!!
                                         
                                                   Zumba time! our Before workout. (We look like we hate our lives) haha

  
                               
                                    After!!
                                    look at how Zumba makes you so extremely happy! 
I just look this way do to my lack of healthy eating. I really love my Zumba Tuesdays

No comments:

Post a Comment